Established in 1914, MSA Safety Incorporated is the global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of safety products that protect people and facility infrastructures. Many MSA products integrate a combination of electronics, mechanical systems and advanced materials to protect users against hazardous or life-threatening situations. ?
The company's comprehensive line of products is used by workers around the world in a broad range of markets, including the oil, gas and petrochemical industry, the fire service, the construction industry, mining, and the military. The company's core products include self-contained breathing apparatus, fixed gas and flame detection systems, portable gas detection instruments, industrial head protection, fire and rescue helmets, and fall protection devices.
Can’t find the safety equipment, workwear or corporate wear you want? Then give us a call on 1800 SAFEMAN and we’ll help you find what you’re looking for.
With 2014 revenues of $1.1 billion, MSA employs approximately 5,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered north of Pittsburgh in Cranberry Township, Pa., and has manufacturing operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, and Latin America. With more than 40 international locations, MSA realizes approximately half of its revenue from outside North America.
- GOGGLE MSA ALTIMETER 766765CAF CLEAR AS/AF COATED LENSCode: 3SC766765
- SAFETY SPECTACLE MSA ULTA 766766CAF CLEAR AS/AF COATED LENSCode: 3SC766766
- SAFETY SPECTACLE MSA NULLARBOR 229207S SMOKE AS COATED LENSCode: 3SS229207
- SAFETY SPECTACLE MSA ULTA 766766S SMOKE AS/AF COATED LENSCode: 3SS766766
- HARD HAT MSA V-GARD 226002 NON VENTED W/METAL LAMP BRACKETCode: 1C226002WH
- SPREADER BAR MSA WORKMAN 10112910 W/STEEL SNAPHOOKCode: 8L10112910