Freight & Shipping
Delivery, Metropolitan Area
All orders to the value of $300 (ex GST) or more will be delivered free into store. Freight will be charged at $10.00 (ex GST) for orders under $300 (ex GST).
Delivery, Outside Metropolitan Area
All orders will be consigned via customers’ nominated carrier at customers cost.
Safeman reserves the right to make part deliveries of any order, and each part delivery shall constitute a separate sale of goods upon our terms and conditions. A part delivery of an order shall not invalidate the balance of an order.
A freight charge will not apply to back order deliveries which are part of an original order that has been partly fulfilled previously.
A delivery charge will apply to all deliveries with the exception of back order deliveries which are part of an original order that has been partly fulfilled.
CLAIMS & RETURNS
No claims will be recognised unless made within 14 days of delivery.
Goods incorrectly supplied by Safeman, error must be reported within 14 days of receipt. Safeman will provide a Credit Return Authority Number, and pay the return freight only if forwarded by nominated Safeman carrier.
Where an applicant wishes to return goods for any other reason than in-correct supply he must follow these procedures-
- Return must be arranged through a Safeman representative
- A Credit Return Authority Number will be provided
- Goods will only be accepted in a re-sellable condition
- Custom-made, special-make, embroidered garments and products manufactured to a customers specification will be excluded from this return policy. Returns for these types of products are to be negotiated as the need arises and it is at the discretion of Safeman to apply a restocking fee or accept a return
- A re-stocking fee of up to 20% of the value may be applied and is at the discretion of Safeman to apply
- Any goods returned must have freight pre paid
- Claims only recognised if made within 14 days of receipt
The applicant must have proof of the goods returned to Safeman, that is, a signed consignment note from the courier company used or a signature from a Safeman Sales Representative.
GOODS IN TRANSIT INSURANCE
- All items sent with the Safeman nominated couriers are insured free of charge for loss or damage whilst in transit.? Please report any damaged parcels immediately and retain all original packaging in case an inspection is required.
- If you choose to use your own courier, please note that you are liable for all charges imposed by your courier. We will not be responsible for loss or damage to the goods whilst in transit. We will simply liaise with your courier regarding pick-up of the order from our warehouse. Once the goods have been picked up by your courier, we will have no further responsibility for their loss or damage whilst in transit